World Heritage Committee
UNESCO’s List of World Heritage in Danger:
Towards a new agenda regarding the protection of cultural heritage from the current crisis in Israel, Syria and Yemen;
Tentative List: the Committee’s Verdict on the issues of Raqqa and Dura-Europus.
Committee on Culture
Sustainable Tourism for Sustainable Development; Tourism as a means to combat poverty and to cultivate intercultural dialogue and mutual understanding.
UNESCO’s Atlas of Languages in Danger; the impact of technology and globalization on the safeguarding of regional dialects.
Committee of Social and Human Sciences
- The social impact of doping in sports; ways to safeguard the moral and ethical values in competition and the health of amateur and professional athletes.
- Ensuring prisoners’ access to healthcare, decent work and fair trial as a means of social inclusion, in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Committee on Education
UNESCO’s Strategy for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) 2016-2021: the enhancement of connectivity between education and youth employment perspectives through vocational programs and entrepreneurship programs.
Higher Education; modern challenges and prospects.
Committee on Information and Communication
1. The Press’s Role in the Post-Truth and the World of Mobile and Social Media domination: Propaganda, Fake News, Hoaxes and Partisan Information.
2. Addressing Contemporary Challenges and Violation of Human Rights Deriving from Deep and Dark Web.
Committee on Natural Sciences (Simulated in French)
- Une approche de la guerre énergétique dans la Bande de Gaza: eau potable, sources d’ énergie et famine.
Réduction des déchets alimentaires vers une agriculture viable.
The Soviet Invasion in Afghanistan and its impact to the situation in the Middle East (1979).